Trinity Business Network
The Trinity Business Network (TBN) is committed to providing Christ-centered business learning opportunities for Trinity Christian College students, alumni, and friends. To fulfill this mission, TBN provides regular speaking engagements with local and nationally-known business people, small group discussions, educational workshops and seminars.
For a full list of future TBN events, please visit the Upcoming Events page.
TBN Advisory Cabinet
The Trinity Business Network Advisory Cabinet serves the College in a consulting manner: consulting staff on potential speakers for major events, possible topics for roundtables with students and business people, as well as "hot button issues" for Christians in their business ventures.
- John Stob '80, Straight North
- Zak Thomson '01, Homewood Disposal
- Kayla (Brink) Johnson '10, Applied Systems, Inc.
- Dick Van Dyke, The Van Dyke Group
- Rick Powell, Edward Jones Investments
- George Vande Werken, Providence Bank
- Larry Van Drunen '71, Dreyer, Ooms & Van Drunen, Ltd.
- John Zeilstra ex'73, Evenhouse & Co., P.C.
- Kevin Walker '05, Corporate Chaplains of America
- Kevin Bulmann, Chick-fil-A Orland Park